My dearest Coffee,
I love you! I love you so much more than I can ever say. I am sorry we parted ways for a brief time - but trust me when I say that when we got back together, the feeling was simply beyond this world!
You know, you are the only one I can depend on - always - whether it is to wake me up when required or even put me to sleep, if required. I am amazed at how fluid your role is in this matter. You are my one-stop-solution for many a malady - from opening a clogged nose to raising my ever dropping BP. You perk me up, even if it is when I just think of you combined with some hazlenut flavoring or topped with choco sauce and whipped cream! I must say you are the stuff dreams are made of!
What's even better is that the husband doesn't ever get jealous of your role in my life! In fact, he, himself, has helped me find the best version of you that I have had so far - Colombian! And he knows how very important you are to me, my sanity and his, too.
So, here's to hoping we never part ways again, ever!
Yours forever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment