Well...what do I say? They each have a charm of their own - while they have hordes of grown up men drooling over their scintillating moves...and ahem...assets that leave not much to the imagination...they also happen to have a HUGE - I mean like really really HUGE - fan following in the form of toddlers aged 3 and below! Shocked? I was, to say the least, especially when I saw some of these tots actually happily moving their 'bumpies' in the air swaying to the music. To give the kiddies their due, I am sure they were swaying only to the music unlike the grown-ups who sway because the 'items' sway them, if you get my drift.
Where are the sweet, innocent rhymes that were all we heard when we were kids? The sweet little 'Jack and Jill', 'London Bridge' or 'Humpty Dumpty'? Please don't tell me that they aren't taught any more because they aren't 'culturally ours'! Yeah, right! And Sheila, Munni, or (OMG!!!) the horrendous Jalebi Bai are 'culturally ours'?
Another few senseless but catchy tunes that have tots shaking their collectively adorable booty include 'Dinka Chika', 'Tai Tai Phish' and 'Character Dheela'. what else are we going to get to see in the name of entertainment? And how, if any way, are we going to be able to keep the tots from catching on to these instead of sweet rhymes?
0 comments:
Post a Comment